Wednesday, November 5, 2008

..........

If I were to represent my personal life as a graph, I am at a point where I can either make an inflexion, or carry on the same trajectory. If I further split the graph into two curves, one for me and one for my life – the last few days have indicated to me that my curve will undergo the inflexion while my life curve will most likely go on the same trajectory. Was what happened a life changing event? I don’t know. But it sure has changed things. I seem to be on the right path where acceptance of reality is becoming second nature and the rebel inside me is slowly but surely going away. Peace and calm is all I want – at any cost. The final outcome is not under my control and I don’t want to control it, I just to control the path I take, for the good of everyone involved.
On the physical side of things, after 3 months of bliss my UC problems are back. Damn you chili chicken 65 masala. I just got overconfident, when I wasn’t even completely confident that I was in remission. Anyway, it’s going to be a constant companion for life, making unannounced appearances and reluctant disappearances; so might as well accept it better than I’ve done in the past. Unwanted weight loss – here I come.
Barca are showing promise!! This can be a good year for us!!

No comments: